Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Oregon Fair

Okay, so I have been slacking a little on the updates.

Sorry.

Last weekend we went to the Oregon State Fair down in Salem. This is what we did...

Saw a hypnotist show. Bethany (front, black shirt) unfortunately didn't get fully hypnotized, so we didn't see her fluff other people as though they were pillows...
Like so...

Notice that the guy in the white shirt is totally cradling the guy in the brown's head. Awesome.

We also saw some pretty awesome animals. I loved this chicken....all you can see of his face is his beak!

Chandler petting the cow.
Piggies!
KKK sheep.
We also saw the Shanghai acrobats (but we couldn't take pictures). They were very tiny. and flexible. and amazing. I should have gone to clown college...or been born Chinese...dang it.

We finished off the night with a magic show...it wasn't that great.

But overall it was a very fun day indeed!

1 comment:

Francesca said...

I went to clown school. Serious.