Michael got it for me within the first couple months we were married. We've been through a lot together, my bike and I. Riding from Orem to BYU and back hundreds of times, up Provo Canyon, down Sundance, around Mt. Hood, on trails in Wyoming that were never meant for bikes, in Yellowstone, and so on. It's "women specific" design is awesome with narrower handle bars and a wider, comfier seat. I was able to get it in a small size frame too. I really do love my bike.
Only 8 more weeks until baby comes. 8 weeks to get more uncomfortable. 8 weeks of a cry-free home. 8 weeks to do all the things I've ever wanted to do without a baby. Riding my bike for the last time for (probably/at least) 4 months CHECK!
I've been wanting to ride my bike since the first sign of sunshine last week. Saturday was my lucky day. Michael finally gave into my pregnant lady "craving" to ride my bike.
Biking at ~32 weeks. There is 14 extra inches around my waist. Any guesses on how much bigger I'll get?
Houses on the Columbia.
Ducks all in a row.
Couldn't see them? Here's a closer look.
And...an even closer look...
Smuggling a watermelon.
3 comments:
8 weeks...I'm so jealous! You can't even imagine how amazing being a mother is. You're in for the most amazing "ride" ever! And even though your house may never be "cry free" again...you'll love it more than ever, it's weird how that happens!
Hi Julie, When Brian was 3 he started biking with me w/o training wheels and Jamie was on the back of my bike at 1 year in a child carrier. I don't even know if they even have those anymore. But I loved it! And we would go everyday! Now it just kills my knees, ha ha. So enjoy it, every minute! You look really cute.
My mom loves to brag that she rode her bike to every prenatal appoinment she had with me. Now you can say something similar to your little mini-me.
Post a Comment