Scarlett loved the freezing water! She passed our test and was allowed to go swimming the next day--not in the cool mountain water of Mirror Lake though.
Scarlett looks like she's asleep in the above picture, but she wasn't. She was trying to cower from the big mean sun in her face. But by the time we got back to the car, Scarlett was out. You would have thought that she just walked 3 miles. Being carried...walking...it's all the same to her.

3 comments:
You guys do lots of fun stuff! I'm jealous!
Ditto Teresa's comment. I would love to visit you guys and Oregon. As for Scarlett's last photo, Caden sleeps like that too and hates when we try to straighten his head.
On a side note, we had dinner with your parents last night. That was the first time I've seen them since my wedding and the first time I've ever talked to them.
So pretty!
Post a Comment