Michael called his family to ask about something Wednesday morning, then all of a sudden in was 10 o'clock at night and we are in the car heading east to Wyoming. And Michael had only decided to go an hour and a half earlier.
It ended up being really good, except for the part where someone went rafting on the Snake and left someone else with a sleepy baby and no ride home at a reception hall. So, that one person should get the other person a really awesome birthday gift.
We got to see Megan, Michael's niece, get married. It was super pretty. Doesn't going to weddings make you want to get married all over again?
That was the biggest highlight of the 3 days we spent in Star Valley, but we had some fun doing other fun things too.
We met the horses, or "me-mo" as Scarlett calls them. She just kept pointing and laughing.
Feeding the chickens, which turns out is quite dangerous. Scarlett and I turned into a 1 headed, 2 bodied monster.
Getting bored with chickens and going back to the horses.
Taking a ride!
Rocks?!?! Yeah, we don't have those in Portland....
Chilling in the grass, eating free popcorn from True Value–one of the many perks of visiting Thayne.
One of the other "perks" of visiting SV is doing the laundry when you get home. Scarlett was a walking ball of dirt. I don't know if her onesie tank will ever be white again.
Well. I am going to get some sleep. Still haven't caught up on sleep from driving overnight twice. Plus, I did an all day garage sale and made a whopping $42.75. Anyone want a TV, dresser, or baby swing? I know you do...Plus, I know someone that might be willing to get you a good deal on a leather couch!

2 comments:
It was so great to see you guys! Glad you decided to come! Scarlett is such a CuTiE!
I do believe someone does owe you...Maybe a spa day is in your future...(hint, hint to M)
Post a Comment