Sorry about the lag in blogdom from us. Add finding another job because the Vegas one fell through on top of packing up our apartment to who knows where on top of being out of town more than being home on top of actually getting the Vegas job on top of seriously packing because we're moving in less than a month on top of birthdays = PURE MADNESS. Oh man. It's so busy there aren't any pictures, plus
no one wants to see I don't want anyone to see in what disarray our house is.
And holy crap balls. Where did 3 years go? Come mid September we're trading in these digs...
for these...
It is far from my dream city, but we'll be living in a house! Wahoo!
6 comments:
Congratulations and GOOD LUCK!! I still can't believe our 3 years is done and we've been gone for a year! :) Yay for houses!!
Seriously, 3 years. What the heck?
Yay! You're so much closer now!
So I am way far behind on the blogging world. SV looked like great fun! Recovery from all night trips are always fun. We did one last week out the the cabin. So I got from this post you actually got the job in Vegas then? Congrats! Good luck with your move!
Me likey the new city!
I'm glad to hear that the Vegas job ended up working out. I was wondering what you guys were planning. Good luck with all the packing. That is never a fun job!
Post a Comment