But we will. Eventually.
I'm already exhausted thinking about it. I'm going to save all my pennies so someone else can move all the boxes I labeled "crap" and "I don't remember".
This is what the house looks like right now. It's pretty nice. I think we'll leave it as is.
The fireplace.
The kitchen.
The dining area.
The front door.
Scarlett's bathroom sans toilet.
Master bathroom.
Master toilet.
That's not what it looked like when we got there...it was worse! Horrificly bland tile everywhere.
These pictures don't even do it justice. That is blue marbled tile, and it had dark grey grout. It puts a smile on my face to know that it's gone. Well, not really. All bajillion pounds of it is in our garage to be divvied up for the garbage man. We're making friends already!
Can't wait to see the remodel? Yeah, me too....
3 comments:
Ya, definitely leave it the way it is. Who needs a toilet? Ha ha. That's so great, though! A new house and a new start! I'm gonna send you an invite to pinterest so you can get some cool ideas...not that you don't already have them, but it's filled with stuff to decorate your house YOU will love it!!
hey...your new place looks like a fun project! I love fixing up new places :).moving is stressful. I hope its all gone smoothly for you guys! so my husband and i have been thinking about moving to Portland i was wondering if i could get your opinion...what were the pros and cons. is it very family friendly?
I'm glad u made it, if anyone can fix up house-it is you and your husband. You are both so handy-and crafty. Good luck to you in your new life.
Post a Comment