Anniversary: I am so sick and barfy, I can't get out of bed. (But Michael brought home flowers and made me homemade chicken noodle soup...awww).
New Year's Eve: Michael gets sick and barfy. Only one problem: Michael physically cannot barf (if you are really interested look up achalasia and heller myotomy). We spent New Year's looking at Michael's gallbladder via ultrasound in the ER. Luckily, we were in St. George for New Year's, so the ER wasn't as crazy as any Vegas ER would have been.
We don't know if he caught what I had and coincidentally found out about his bad GB, or if the symptoms of his bad GB were exactly the same as what I had a couple days earlier. Weird. We'll say goodbye to his GB in the next month or so, since our insurance kicks in today. Oh, the irony.
Although 2011 brought us a lemon car and all the above, it also brought Scarlett's first birthday, Michael's graduation, moving closer to family, a
2 comments:
A few things, super bummer new year and all that. Boo, lemon car, I will punch it for you (or maybe the guy who sold it to you). Lastly, I am really jealous you got your hair cut. Everyday I want to barf looking at my head.
Post a Comment