Since August started crawling and climbing before Scarlett, I for sure thought he'd be walking by now. At the end of the month he'll be a big 1 year old! I must say though, I'm really glad he's not. Newby walkers are the worst, or so I thought until we had August.
August can get to where ever he wants to be. He's tiny, but man can that kid climb.
"Where'd August go?" usually means trouble.
Saturday night after putting the kids to bed, August was crying (not super unusual). August was stuck up straddling the side of his crib.
Sunday afternoon. August isn't to be heard from. He was found standing in the toilet.
Sunday evening. August again is suspiciously quiet. Here's where we found him.
(He can shimmy his way onto the toilet and then up to the counter from there)
Today he made his way onto the kitchen table.
So, does August walk? Nope, with climbing skills like this, who needs to walk?
4 comments:
Good luck with that one! Bens was a bit of a climber but quite that creative!
holy goodness! i am thanking my lucky stars landon doesnt do that! that is terrifying when theyre so young- but so hilarious! who needs to walk when you can climb like a monkey?
Standing in the toilet. Bahaha. My mother-in-law likes to tell a story about how she once found my husband, when he was a toddler, on TOP of the fridge. So maybe you have that to look forward to. :)
That's crazy! Logan was my climber. I found him on top of the counter once trying to get a kitchen knife to open some unopened birthday toys. Good luck with that one. He'll be walking before you know it!!
Post a Comment