Friday, July 5, 2013

August weighs in

Some of August's favorite places are the bathroom sink, on top of our half wall, and the fridge. 

He and the fridge are like BFF's. He can hear that thing open from anywhere in the house. Crack that sucker and you'll hear the fastest little hands and knees in town! Pre-super-baby-climbing era I would just leaving the fridge open while I made dinner and he'd be happy as a clam. Then, he found the Brita water spout. He's now having fridge withdrawals.

Okay, back to my point. August is a good eater. He weighed in at the pediatrician today at a whopping 16 lbs. 13 oz. Putting him at less than 5th percentile. The guy is going to be rear facing until he's two! And not by choice! Where the heck is all his food going!?!

All skin and bones! I think he must climb off all his calories....



1 comment:

Francesca said...

I thought I had a small baby, but Caden was about 20 lbs. by his first birthday. We didn't forward face him in the car seat though until he was almost 2.