Our stake is using these journals I designed last year for the Youth's Come Follow Me curriculum. For the new year I designed a new cover page (for the new theme: Come Unto Christ) and a new challenge page!! They can be found HERE, and you print as many as you want!
I am no longer in my ward's young women's teaching, but while I did use this journal alongside the inspired new curriculum, I saw an amazing change in the girls. I thought the information would be too basic and year after year it would become boring, but it shocked me how much the girls learned. With the journals it definitely helped them retain information. They had an opportunity to look back on what was taught before and then add on to that. Having a little reminder was so helpful!
Now that the second year of the Come Follow Me is soon approaching, I can't wait to see our young women add on to what they learned a whole year ago!



No comments:
Post a Comment