While I was pregnant with August, I felt so guilty for raining on Scarlett's parade. It was the end to time alone with Mom and Dad, an end to being an only child, an end to having all your stuff be just your stuff.
But the sibling thing is pretty awesome.
When they are not busy kicking each other...
Or eyeing whatever the other one has...
They are pretty darn cute.
August thinks he's as big as Scarlett. Maybe it's because he's learned to jump the couch-ottoman gap like big sis. Or maybe it's because their hands and feet are almost the same size.
He listens quietly to Scarlett "reading" him books and singing him songs.
I don't know why I ever felt so guilty.








3 comments:
Oh...they're so darling!
I love this. Siblings are the best.
I was worried too, especially with the 3-year gap. But they love getting into trouble together and making each other laugh.
Look at those gorgeous long lashes on your kids!
Post a Comment