August is now in his terrible 2's!
Accept, how terrible can this face be? I mean really?
We celebrated with a double "piderman" birthday party. My brother happened to be in town so Kevin got to be in on the party too!
Two and six. Blowing out the candles.
August couldn't wait to play with his own Spiderman toy.
Could. Not. Wait.
Obligatory snap shot with Great Grandpa. We probably should have put a shirt on August, but take a gander at the look on his face. Lucky to get him in the photo at all. Wouldn't even sit on the couch, that stinker!
Happy Birthday, August dude!
August-isms at 2:
-This kid can jump! Even off the arms of our couch (which are as tall as August is).
-Pro climber. Other moms at the park will always help him or ask who's baby he is because they think he's doing something dangerous. At 18 months I helped A up a playplace and a lady thought I was crazy..."usually kids that age don't like that and being up that high..." Well, you just don't know August.
-Likes to eat salad. And meat. And RICE. He's so Asian. -.-
-Always gets out of the tub before Scarlett because he's cold.
-Super cuddly. Loves his ducky blanket and Steve (Deseret Book alligator).
-Loves to punch, kick, or hit anything. Including Scarlett.
-Knows what McDonald's looks like (recognizes the golden arches) and will shout "fench fies!" if he sees one.
-Says, "Uh huh." Never says "yes." The more excited he is the more the "HUH" is emphasized.
-Spills something at least once a day. I finally broke down and put plastic over our table.
Mom van and now plastic covered furniture...life is wonderful.


1 comment:
I know this is an old post, but those photos are still so cute! Gabe is two and says "uh-huh" too.
Post a Comment