Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween & Couches

So, I did promise pictures of our awesome couches. And today I discovered that they truly are awesome! I found some phantom sticky candy stuff that looked like it was going to be a tough one to clean...it came off so easy with just a damp towel! No residue, no spot that is cleaner than the rest of the couch...nothing. You can see our other green loveseat, we have yet to sell, all lonesome in the corner. It really comes in handy though when we have a lot of people over.

Anyway, on to the more AWESOME part of my post...HALLOWEEN!

We didn't actually get a picture of ourselves in our costumes, but Chelsea did (thanks...I stole this from your blog!). We were Peanut Butter and Jelly. I made the shirts myself...hand painted thank you very much. The little boy is Benson (Chelea's little guy) and he has taken quite a liking to Michael.


After the WSCC party (where the above picture was taken) we finally carved our pumpkins!!! It's practically a tradition to do Nightmare Before Christmas ones for us. Michael did Mr. Oogie Boogie and I did the other two Jack pumpkins, although the one with Jack standing on the swirl was a repeat performance from last year.



Beautiful!

3 comments:

Gayle said...

Awesome pumpkins! We almost tried doing an intricate pattern like that this year, but ended up going with something pretty basic. Some day... when we remember to start on it before it's getting late on a school night. And I'm way impressed with the hand-painted costumes!

Brandon and Bethany said...

These are so amazing I am putting them on my blog.. just so you know!

Marianne said...

Hey, cool pumpkins, but I especially love the purple latex gloves the michael is wearing. Pulling out the gunk is the reason I really don't love carving pumpkins. I'm going to remember that.