Thursday, December 18, 2008

Completely Handmade Gift

Whew! I have always wanted to make everyone's gift for Christmas...but some things you just can't make...especially boy gifts. Anyway, this year I made a whole gift for my sister-in-law (Mike's sister) by hand! ...And hopefully she doesn't have a link to this or else I just ruined what her gift is! Oh, well. I am just so proud of it...I would keep it if it didn't have Carolyn's name on it.
Here's the basket...


Handmade book with helicopters that I laboriously collected from the parking lot and cut a window in the binder's board for. Sorry I didn't flip the picture.
Custom gift tags that I designed...


With matching thank you cards all wrapped up with envelopes.
It doesn't seem like much now that I post about it, but all this took several days of work! I am glad I went to the effort though. I guess it's always a good sign of a good gift when you don't want to give it away.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

That is REALLY cute! I love hand-made gifts like that! You are so talented! WOW!