Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Calling my winners...

I made your gifts! Recycled cookie sheet magnet boards with matching magnets all made by me! Wow, that was a mouthful. So, comment on the one you want (be mindful of those that comment before you...) and email your home address to me at juliekhum@gmail.com.


One. Polka Dots & Script.
Two. Lime Polkas & Tangerine Daisies (painted white).
Three. Olive and Purple Geometric.
Four. Argyle Recipes.
Five. Pink Vintage & Polkas (painted white). TAKEN!
Six. Hodge Podge & Ribbons (painted white).
Seven. Olive and Purple Polkas and Geometric.
Eight. Canary Sprouts & Mint Stripes. TAKEN!
Nine. Argyle Spring and Tangerine Daisies.
Ten. Tangerine Daisies, Spring, & Mint Striped Recipes.
I have ten to choose from for my six winners--you know who you are...if not, scroll down to the bottom of Megan's the Bestest. Each one will have 3 marble magnets (shown in photos). The ones not chosen along with some others I made will be posted on my Etsy store, so all those of you who missed out can buy some! Or make your own--it's super easy.

My Etsy Store. It doesn't have much in it right now...I am hoping to add more to it soon so check every once in a while and hopefully I'll have some new stuff. Pass it along. Thanks!

9 comments:

Crystal said...

Those are so cute!

Francesca said...

Wow, so creative! Where do you get these ideas?

Jamie said...

JULIE! Those are so freaking cute! I'm so excited to get one! I love love love the pink paisley! So send me that one :) I know just where I'm gonna hang it! Oh and did you hear (I'm sure you did) about poor little grandma? Hope she's doing better:(

Jamie said...

Oh, I mean pink polka dots, not paisley!

Gayle said...

Ooh, they are so cute! I am very impressed! I think I like #8 best (canary sprouts & mint stripes). Good luck with your etsy store!

LAYTON FAMILY said...

Oh honestly, Julie! You REALLY expect me to narrow it down to ONE???? I guess if I HAVE to choose, I choose #6. You're awesome!

Unknown said...

dang julie! i was so going to buy one from your store! i LOVe them! they are way too cute!!! seriously love it! i like #1. im way excited! -ashley (i am signed into johns account dang it and i dont want to change because im lazy)

Marianne said...

I love purple. But, all of them are cute. Surprize me!

Teresa said...

You are so artistic--I'm impressed. I think I like #4 with the argyle squares. So cute. Your etsy stuff is cool. I might be buying one of your books. :)