Huge clovers! I tried finding a four leafed one. I figured they would be extra lucky since they were ginormous. No such luck.
Your friendly neighborhood...err woodland spider. He spun his web between two trees perfectly face level when on a bike. He was grateful that Michael didn't ruin his web. Oh, and Michael was okay with not trying to pick that web out his nose and not having to search for that little spider down his shirt. He sure was a fierce little guy--he wasn't very excited about getting his picture taken...not Michael, the spider.
Wondering how the crap that tree was growing out of the side of this cliff that the trail ran along.
Stopping to eat on a log. Michael really wanted to sit on a log. I did not. They were all soggy. Except this one. So, I lost. And we ate on a log.
Michael coming back from washing off poison ivy off his leg. After crashing on his bike and rolling through the stuff. A video might be coming...if I can get it to upload...
We made our way down to the river.
All this three day weekendness makes me sad to be back on a normal schedule. But I am sure glad that I have someone like Michael to spend my time with. =) Even on normal days.
6 comments:
Wow - I haven't seen so much green in a long time! So pretty!
That looks so awesome! We loved biking in Omaha - haven't found anything in Utah yet. I'm sure it's out there. You guys sure live in an amazing place.
I loved biking it Utah! There are some amazing trails there! I was slightly disappointed in Oregon since we had our favorites in Utah...not to mention that those were free. Except Sundance you had to pay, but it was super fun to go up on a ski lift! No uphill riding either!
Julie,
That looks gorgeous. I think you're very lucky.!
Auntie Sonja
I thought it said, "we stopped to eat a log"... hahahahaha!
Looks like a great place to bike! I hope Mike is okay from the posion ivy! Yikes!
Post a Comment