One little girl in my primary class never fails at making me smile...or sometimes cringe.
A little about Faith...
She always gets sooo excited when she gets to say the prayer.
When asked where she is visiting from ALWAYS replies, "Africa". This could have been very true considering her grandparents are from Africa. I had a whole conversation with her about where in Africa... She says, "AF-RI-CA! You know...where black people are from?!?!" I finally had to ask her where she lived--"Oh, in Portland."
She loves playing with people's hair. She thought mine was a wig (she's African-American), and every week she would want to sit by me to pet me and pull at my hair to see if it actually was attached to my head.
Mind you Faith knows I am married and always asks when I hold other people's children if they are mine. The logic of kids...
Last Sunday they passed a clipboard around in Primary with Relief Society stuff on it, I passed it on, and apparently Faith didn't get to see it. I told her it was for the older ladies and not important.
"Older ladies? Like how old?"
"Relief Society Ladies....18 and older."
"How old are you?"
"Over 18." Not trying to give too much information away since earlier my class tried to get my address to come to my birthday. They were in shock when I told them I wasn't having a party--they thought I didn't have any friends. Haha.
"Really?!"
"Yup."
"Then why are you so small?"
3 comments:
This made me laugh out loud! I think I'm going to do a post soon too about all the funny things my Sunbeams have said.
Kids are so funny! Brian and I both think that your story is hilarious.
Why are you so small?
hahahaha
Post a Comment