Monday, November 9, 2009

for the less observant

If you didn't realize what the full "effect" was in the last post--a little one has decided to grace us with it's presence (hence, Thing 3). We'll officially meet face to face April 20, 2010, or thereabouts. I'm 17 weeks, and we'll let you know in 2 weeks whether it's a boy or girl. Cast your guess on the right!

p.s. thanks for all the congrats!

9 comments:

Francesca said...

The poll isn't working. I vote boy!

Marisha said...

I vote girl all the way!!!! Congrats agaiN!!!

Sonja said...

Hi, Julie, I think its great! I wish you both lots of happiness.
Auntie Sonja

Jordan & Heather Wong said...

o my goodness!! i am soo freaking excited for u!!! YEA FOR BABIES! will u be in vegas for christmas?

Megan and Doug Albright said...

Julie congrats I am so way excited for you guys!! I voted for girl, one just like you!

Brandon and Bethany said...

What! You're pregnant?!

Jamie said...

Ha ha, I totally knew it! I saw the Thing 1 and Thing 2 pic and noticed your little baby bump. I would have asked, but that's sooooo rude! Congrats and I'm so excited for you! I think it's a boy!

Perkes Family said...

I totally didn't even notice in the picture. That is so awesome.

Unknown said...

What?? Yeah Congrats! So exciting, I hope you are feeling okay. I am still in shock that you are pregnant so I will have to get back to you on my guess!