Saturday, October 31, 2009

happy halloween!

These are our awesome pumpkins! The one on the left I carved a week ago and is slowly starting to curl, mold, and slouch in the back. It was Jack Skellington with his boney hands up going "AH ha ha ha!"--you know, like in the movie. I bought 2 thinking Michael would carve one and I would carve one. No such luck. I carved both--just more fun for me!
Anyway, we were Thing 1 and Thing 2 from Dr. Seuss's Cat in the Hat. Yet another hand painted costume. We're cheap, what can I say? Our hair is blue...too bad you can't tell. And you might have to click on the picture to get the full "effect".
Oh, the background is our curtain with fish still on it from the fish pond game at our ward activity. Thanks Teresa for helping me with the fish!

Happy Halloween!

9 comments:

L&M said...

CONGRATS!!!! YIPEE!!

Gayle said...

Love the "Thing 3" -- congrats!! We are so happy for you guys.

Haley and Jon said...

Congrats! We are so excited for you. We loved your costumes! How far along are you?

Francesca said...

OMG! Woohoo! So exciting! What a memorable costume.

lifeisbetterbrunette8 said...

WHAT??? Congranulation, Sugar! We're so excited for you!

Eric & Penny Kunz Family said...

Found you! I am so happy for you and you will be such a fun fun Mom and okay Mike will be a great Dad too. You know when you meet people that you wish you would you take the time to hang out with or I wish we would have met you guys sooner because I think you're really neat, plus you can gut a fish. Congrats Again!

Ashley said...

You are pregnant??? YAY! that is too cute!! I love your guys costumes! You look adorable by the way!!!

Teresa said...

I love the costumes!

Marianne said...

Well, I just checked your blog to see your pumpkins and creative halloween costumes, but everyone is congratulating you on . . . something. So, CONGRATULATIONS on little thing number 3!!! Oh, and your pupkins and costumes were awesome as ever.