Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Eviction Notice

Dear Little,

You sure are a stubborn little thing. You will contract and push down like you're going to fall out, especially if we are stuck in traffic, but then quit as soon as it lets up! What's the deal? I am walking around like I've had 3 kids before. I shouldn't be dialated to a 4 and still not be in labor. I guess you are just taking your time, enjoying your water bed, and packing up all your belongings before deciding to head out.

You are estimated around 7 pounds. I sure hope they are wrong. Since your chubby self hasn't come yet, we are kicking you out April 12, unless you want to move out anytime before, which would be nice.

See you soon!

Love,
Too huge to roll over anymore

6 comments:

Brandon and Bethany said...

YES! An induction date?!

Sonja said...

That's great Julie! With all these family babies so close together, we will need to get them together someday. Hope all goes well for you and baby on the 12th or sooner, if it should be. I bet your parents can't wait, either.
Love Auntie S

Unknown said...

you really need to watch this short film.

totally funny. i think you'll like it.

Daniel and Chelsea said...

Nice!! Too bad that isn't a Thursday but sooner the better, eh?

Haley and Jon said...

Not fun. She has to come soon! I hope they are wrong about the weight. They thought Gannon was 7 1/2 lbs and he came out 9 lbs. Hopefully it goes the other direction for you!

Alana Tolley said...

Sounds like how I feel on a Thursday afternoon just before getting out for a 3 day weekend. I empathize with you, Julie. We are two stalwart women!

(To be read with pompus self-assurance and a heavy dose of sarcasm)