Friday, April 16, 2010

A few more pictures of Scarlett

Scarlett is all ready for her car ride home.


















No More pictures she says.

9 comments:

Sonja said...

She looks like a healthy and content little girl! How sweet. Wishing you all the best!

Haley and Jon said...

what a cute little baby!

Jordan & Heather Wong said...

she is such a doll!! i just love her!!

Francesca said...

Haha, I love the last one!

Jamie said...

She's so cute! How's everything going? Being a new mom can be such a challenge...here's to SLEEP :)

Alana Tolley said...

It's so hard to get born! I hope she sleeps for the next couple of days.

Marianne said...

So sweet and peacefull. What a little dolly!

Teresa said...

She is beautiful. How is everyone adjusting to the new family life? Is Scarlett behaving herself? Are you guys having any second thoughts on having kids? (it's kind of too late for that if you are!)

Karalee said...

She is so cute! I love the chubby cheeks.