I just googled "templeton" to see if it was the name of some famous cartoon mouse, but all I could find were lots of obituaries for a guy who used the stock market a lot. I'll keep looking...
templeton is the name of the rat on charlotte's web.
...and yes...we have a rat...not just a mouse. A big fat rat.
Gross.
ewwww, I don't think that I have ever seen a rat before--and I hope I never do.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I just googled "templeton" to see if it was the name of some famous cartoon mouse, but all I could find were lots of obituaries for a guy who used the stock market a lot. I'll keep looking...
templeton is the name of the rat on charlotte's web.
...and yes...we have a rat...not just a mouse. A big fat rat.
Gross.
ewwww, I don't think that I have ever seen a rat before--and I hope I never do.
Post a Comment