When Scarlett gets up in the morning I usually get big smiles now. It's pretty dang cute. She'll even do it when she wakes up in the middle of the night. That little grin just seems to wipe away the grogginess.
Saturday morning I kept checking in on her while I was getting ready. She had sneaked her hand up to her mouth at one point. A little while later I hear Scarlett making some noise. I find her at the bottom of her wedge pillow thing using the bassinet as a foot rest (which is pretty normal) with her whole arm out (not so normal), and she was just beaming! She seemed so proud that she had conquered the swaddle-me velcro wrap.
Scarlett is such an awesome baby. We have our bad days, but she's made this transition into parenthood pretty easy for Michael and I. We love our little girl!
1 comment:
That little grin is adorable!
Post a Comment