Monday, August 30, 2010

because ya'll asked so nicely

Here it is...a blurry picture of my hair.

What?!? Didn't you have this haircut before, Julie?

Ha Ha {pronounced all Nelson-esque (If you don't watch the Simpson's forget it)}. All that build up for nothing! ehehehe.


The best part is...it takes HALF the time to do my hair in the morning. Score! And I sleep so much better. The salon lady had never heard of anyone cutting their hair because they couldn't stand sleeping on it--it seriously drives me crazy!

7 comments:

Jordan & Heather Wong said...

way cute i love love it

Kinsey and Dustin said...

On Sunday when I saw you for a quick minute, I forgot that you had even got it cut! This haircut alway looks so good on you... but I still do want to see you with a faux hawk next time!

Little said...

ooooh! But I liked wiping my boogies in your hair. Bah! It was like the perfect kleenex. You never had to get up to go get it...I just turned my head and there it was ready to relieve me of my boogerie mess. Oh wait, you still have a shirt though...now THAT is the perfect kleenex.

Daniel and Chelsea said...

Looks great... glad I came and got a sneak peek before I left. It almost inspired me to chop mine off... alas I only trimmed it!

Jamie said...

That's the Julie I know...and of course it's fabulous! Love it!

Francesca said...

It fits you perfectly!

Valerie said...

You always look cute, and I love the new hair cut. Thanks for coming to the shower, and making a page for Sabby.