Wednesday, October 27, 2010

here's how you play

Whitney tagged me. I answer her questions. I make up my own and pass it along.

1: You just won 1 million dollars. You have to spend it all in one month. No investments allowed. It all has to be gone in one month. What do you buy/do?


This question is just too huge! Shoes, shoes, and more shoes. Oh, and an awesomely furnished house with a pool, sweet kitchen. and a firepole. And all the lights have to be on dimmer switches. Student Loans. Art. Vacations. GPS. New Sewing Machine. Audi. Mini cooper. Maybe even a VW Toureg. Wooden toys. Build Michael a garage for all of his projects and crap that's currently taking up the majority of our closet space. Alpacas and sheep. A craft room for yours truly.


2: Three awesome blogs... Go.

Yours, mine, and Scarlett's. Haha. For real: u-create, hyperbole and a half, and nie nie.


3: Please share your most embarrassing life moment. 

Hmm. I don't have many that I can remember. I usually block these from my memory in a secret place never to be revisited. Alright alriiiight.... I do remember once when I was about 6 I went to the pool with my dad. I started taking off the clothes I wore over my bathing suit so I could take a dip. Then, without noticing (I guess my mind was elsewhere...thinking about unicorns or something), I started to take off my bathing suit too. My dad caught me before I was completely naked. I was 6, and I was mortified that people may have seen a little too much of my little two nothings.


4: If you had to choose between being an awful speller or awful at math, which would you choose and why?

Awful speller. Who cares if you can't spell? Now, if you can't do math that makes shopping, designing, sewing, etc. so much harder!

5: If you could be awesome at any one thing in the world (like painting, public speaking, roller skating, snowboarding, etc.), what would it be and why? 

I would want to be awesome at acrobatics. Those crazy Chinese acrobats are cool! Second on my list would be dancing. Going to a Zumba class made me feel incredibly uncoordinated. I'm working on it though. Thank goodness for Krumpin' it out with Exercise OnDemand. Oh man...I think admitting that equals my most embarrassing moment. Ever.

My Questions:
1. Most embarrassing moment.
2. If you could have an endless supply of any one food, what would you get?
3. If you could be someone else who would you be and why?
4. Top 5 favorite songs of all time.
5. Oh what the heck...If you had a million dollars what would you spend it on and why? You have to spend it all in a month!

These people need to answer my questions:
Scarlett
Alana
Heather W
Gayle
Chelsea
Anyone else that wants to play along!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm going to have to look into that Krumpin' it out... haha!