Thursday, December 9, 2010

you are awesome

Because you can:


1 Fix Stuff. 
My can opener was broken, and I was about to give up on making dinner without a new one. You took it, fiddled with it, gave it back, and said, "Huh, the gears are stripped. Looks like we need a new one." I opened another can...I OPENED another can! Hallelujah. You fixed it.


2 Build Stuff.
Example 1 
Example 2 
Example 3


3 Climb Stuff.



4 Adjust Stuff. 


5 Not Touch Taryn's Stuff.

6 Make stuff laugh...or make stuff really embarrassed...

7 Make stuff cool and dangerous.


Note: Below is a snowmobile, not a jetski.


8 Be hot stuff.


9 Keep stuff warm.


Happy Birthweek, cwapface!


I love you to smithereens. 


3 comments:

Kinsey said...

Happy birthweek Michael!!! (We like to celebrate birthweek too...because let's face it- one day just isn't long enough!)

Mel said...

i cant believe he made that gazebo thingy! what a great idea- i dont know him but i say your husband is awesome too

Crystal said...

Oh what a sweet way to honor your man! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIKE!