I spent $4.52 on TWO NEW pairs of pants. Clearance items were an additional 50% off! My favorite is the "Your Saving" part.
Thank you DownEast Outfitters. I love you.
Now I need to get to hemming. I think in The History of Julie's Pants I've had to hem them all, except for 3. None of them, however, have been as drastic as the pants on the right.
Maybe that's why they were on sale...what kind of walking stick would fit into those?
2 comments:
gah.. I miss down east.
I didn't know they had a DownEast in WA? Cool...anyway, congrats on your amazing deal. I think I have the jeans on the right...are they the trouser jeans? I love them! I got a few pairs there too and scored! Do you coupon?? It's my new obsession. I think I'd have a lot more luck outside of UT...everyone here is into it, so it gets competitive! Oh, and are you still doing the family recipe book? If so, I'll send you some great ones.
Post a Comment