M: When will she need a new one?
J: At one year. But she also has to be 20 pounds, so maybe within the next three months? (I was referring to her weight, not age). But she can use it now, we just have the have it rear facing.
M: She won't be a year for awhile, maybe another one will go on sale before she needs one.
J: She turns one in less than a month.
Less than a month. That's all I've got left of baby-dom.
At 11 months Scarlett has 3 teeth and more on the way. This toy is her new favorite to chew on. She also feels so proud when she can actually grab one of those floating balls.
Scarlett loves to "help".
Don't judge my wardrobe skills. It was Sunday afternoon. I mean...that's not me...
I am slightly jealous of her room. For a long time it was in transition from office to room. Now it is fully Scarlett's room. One of my favorite things (besides having a couch in her room=best decision ever), is still not finished. It involves a frame from DI and I'm not quite sure what else yet, but I'll let you know when I am done. It's going to be amazing.
Other Scarlett-isms.
*She likes to go "Woah!" when she sees other babies up close.
*She still hates getting dressed.
*She wins the Longest-Eyelashes-Ever Award and Best-Fake-Cry Award.
*Refuses to eat baby food. Loves strawberries and oranges and anything you have.
*Chandler is hilarious to her.
*She claps (she actually started the day I posted this), blows kisses, says bye and waves, starting to try and stand on her own, and gives hugs when asked. But of course she only does these things if she's in the mood...which is maybe 20% of the time.
*Loves being chased/scared.


2 comments:
Isn't it CRAZY? Don't you feel like you JUST had her?? I do. She is a little dolly and her room is adorable... nurseries are one of my favorite parts about babies!
I just LOVE the bow in hair "cupie doll" look!! ;) too cute.
Post a Comment