Aww. When did he get so big? This is Michael on his last day of classes at University of Western States.
He was mildly embarrassed taking this picture. It might have been the fact that he's standing in front of the door like a preschooler or it might have been because I was wearing my jammie pants with clowns on them and I look a little like Edward Scissorhands in the morning.
The most awesome graduation announcements ever. These ones were pretty good too though.
You can't see the shiny sheet that makes it look like an x-ray. But believe me, it's there. And it's cool. My first idea was to print them on overheads, but apparently printable overheads are from the days of the dinosaurs.
Michael's graduating, but we (yes, I mean we) won't be done until September (fingers crossed). There's still one quarter of visits/clinic hours left.



5 comments:
Oh you are getting close! Any ideas of where you are headed?
those are the coolest!!! that's weird you couldn't find transparencies- i SWEAR i just saw some at office depot.
I went to office depot and office max and both only had huge boxes of a bajillion transparencies for laser printers (not inkjet like I needed) for $50. They said they could special order the other kind, but the boxes were just as big. Whatever. They turned out cool anyway.
You have such a creative way of writing...I never get bored reading your blogspot.
Haha, I love the picture on the door step. :)
Post a Comment