You remember when I told you about this? Of course you do. It was my last post. I fell in love and then it shattered my heart. It stopped zigging when I was zagging. Bummer. It went back to the store.
But good news! I got this instead.
And I love it even more. Especially since we got it $100 cheaper than online ($40 cheaper than Costco). Woot woot! It's the Brother XR7700.
It came with a walking foot and a darning foot too! Ruffler and hemmer still to come? It's small, but the stitching looks awesome, and it's quiet. The only thing I hate: that dumb dog. You can put your own picture in it to "personalize" your sewing machine. Pff. That's dumb.
But peace at last. I have something that works, that I love, and I didn't break the bank either.
2 comments:
Yay for good deals!
I can not break down and buy a new machine until I am SURE that you are in love with yours and then I can just copy you. Hurry up and decided, lady!
Post a Comment