Monday, October 29, 2012

This is Halloween!

We go to a pumpkin patch every year...it's tradition! Even here in Vegas! (And even when Michael is sick. He's such an awesome husband!)

Scarlett's Halloweens.  

I can't believe we moved here only 1 year ago and look how much she's changed!


The most exciting part was probably the hay ride. Look at her face! haha.



We only had $4 in cash, pumpkins were $0.50/lb., and I really wanted the $2 apple cider donuts...so I made Scarlett look for the littlest pumpkin she could find. And she delivered. Well, not really. I more or less chased her all over shouting, "What about this one? You're missing all the pumpkins! Fine, I'll pick one!"

We go every year. Hopefully next year I'll remember that we live in the desert and long sleeves are a big mistake.


1 comment:

Daniel and Chelsea said...

How fun!! Scarlett is so big! Her haircut makes her look so cute and so much older!