I have yet to convince Michael that Halloween is one of the best holidays. Don't worry I'm working on him.
We went to Gilcrease Orchards to pick our own pumpkins. In Las Vegas! We didn't even go to a real pumpkin patch in Portland...
We started out with a good old free hay ride. Scarlett was a fan.
She's also a fan of picking "puppins". Seriously. We could have left her here for a couple of hours and she would have been happy as...a Scarlett searching for pumpkins.
What a bunch of goons. This picture just cracks me up. I couldn't not put it it.
We found our pumpkin, got some apple cider doughnuts, a half gallon of pear cider, and headed home in our air conditioned car. It was stinkin' hot! We were being a little hopeful with the long sleeves that it would be cooler...
1 comment:
Cute photos! Halloween weather was nice here.
Post a Comment