Friday, December 7, 2012

just a taste


These might be my favorite pictures ever. Scarlett and 99 year old Grandma Carol. They played  for a good long while together. On the same wave length, I guess. No where to go, nobody to meet. Just some animals, a window, and a good time.


P.S. I've solved my blogging dilemma (THANK YOU Rachel!). Just add a contributing author...booyah...more space.

Now you can wait anxiously until I post about our Thanksgiving trip.

3 comments:

Sonja said...

I wrote to Google bacause I got the same difficulty a couple of days ago. They said it was a glitch that should be fixed by Monday. I had only used 1/3 of my paid storage and I got the message. Interesting. Is this Scarlett's 2nd great grandmother?

Julie said...

She is a 2nd great grandmother, but not to scarlett. Michael has nieces and nephews with kids to make 5 living generations. But this is Scarlett's great grandma.

Julie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.