August is not much of a water baby. He lasts 15 minutes and gets cold. I wonder wear he gets that from? Possibly from a father that freezes in Hawaiian beaches dead of summer.
He is still quite fond of climbing, and hide your crayons. He'll eat'em. Markers too.
"Intz" or "Dis"+ pointing = wants.
Says both dada and mama, but only if we're not in the room.
He says yes, but not no. Waves and says bye...but when he does it to me when I leave, it makes me not want to leave so much :/
"daydoo" = thank you.
August hugs are the best. August kisses are even better, although we need to work on the open-mouthness of it all. I finally got my cuddler after Miss Scarlett the non-cuddler.
August can stand up on his own and take a few steps.
Today we blew out some candles. I can't believe this happened one year ago.
We had a mini monster party with my family here in town. August kept looking at us to make sure that this was proper cake eating etiquette. You've got it dude.
Then, he ate nothing but icing. And learned he could fling it on the floor.
Today he had a birthday.
WHAT THE HECK?!?
Today he had a birthday.
August is one.
Meh. That blue eyed baby ain't coming any time soon. I'm keeping what I've got. Those deep-get-lost-in-his-gaze brown eyes and all.

3 comments:
I'm dying for a blue eyed baby too. But he's adorable! !
August is the cutest baby! I can't believe he's one.. what the heck?!
Happy Birthday August! Looked like he had a good time! Hopefully one day soonwe will get to meet this handsome little guy!
Post a Comment