Saturday, July 27, 2013

Father's Day

Yeah, yeah.

I'm a little late.

But this is my blog, so there.

For Father's Day I took some pictures of the kiddos for Michael and for the Grandpas. (Grandpa idea totally stolen, from Bethany.) Oh, man. That was one crazy half hour! But it was kind of like giving birth. You remember that it was HORRIBLE, but you look at the end result and then it seems a little more worth all that trouble. This is what you realize weeks later, when the sting of it all has kind of worn off.

Anywho, onto my adorable kids...



Me the whole half hour, "Hey! Scarlett! Yoohoo! Scarlett! Look at me!" *Raspberries* "Hey! August!" 


Both looking! Hallelujah! (Pff! Not! totally fake...)

Notice the same face on Scarlett? The picture above was totally doctored. I could never get both of them to look at the same time! So, I gave August a new head :)



August is clapping because I started giving them treats to stay on the bed! He was a fan!


Now for a few out takes. Since, really, this is what 90% of the pictures looked like anyway.



I swear he thinks he's a dog. Or maybe just an efficient thinker? This is how he carries things when he crawls.






The End.




1 comment:

Francesca said...

Love it! You are so creative and patient.