Tuesday, September 10, 2013

The ladder

Saturday mornings are usually "help Daddy in the garage" kind of mornings. 

Scarlett loves it. 

From cleaning and organizing to fixing cars and shelves that break off your walls that have had that crap on it for the past 2 years but somehow choose to come down now *breathe* to squishing bugs, picking flowers, and fixing ladders.

This is Scarlett's version of Michael fixing our wooden ladder (he added the rungs on the paint can step/holder thingy)...drawn on the ladder, no less.

It's clearly completely accurate. 

Here's the reenactment:

I have to remember treasures like these. 


....especially when I am repeating the same thing for the fifth time and she still pretends to not hear me.

...or when she takes things away from August. Again.

...or when she cries very dramatically when I turn off her My Little Pony marathon.


Oh, terrible threes, you are a beast!


1 comment:

Season said...

It's trouble in Ponyville when I make Clara turn it MLP off, too. I'm SO glad to know I'm not the only one with these frustrations.