So, I might be a little crazy about Halloween.
We came back for those amazing Gilcrease Orchard apple cider donuts and the free hay ride (which only happens on Saturdays). Plus, I wanted some pictures of August. We went mega picture overload with Scarlett as a baby that I am determined to get lots of August. Already failing...
He sat here for 2.4 seconds. Long enough! Funny thing--August is all boy, but not when it comes to dirt. He really didn't like the pumpkin patch and all those dusty desert pumpkins.
Dirt, however, is the natural habitat of the Scarlett monster.
It was super hot and finding a hayride back was a bit tricky. One came by, stopped, and then kept going (they were obviously and understandably full). A lady that was also waiting for a ride started swearing at the hayride guys. People are seriously so ridiculous. If I were more bold I would've told her her butt needed the walk back. But I am not. So...The End.




.jpg)

.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment