Sunday, April 13, 2014

That's the funny thing about birthdays, they're kind of an annual thing.

Scarlett turned four!
 And in this house princesses are all the rage. Even August begs to watch My Little Pony ("PONIES!!") and play in Scarlett's Barbie house. 

{face palm} 

I've already ruined his boydom. But that's for another post which I will in all likelihood never write.

___________________________________

Friday night Scarlett came out of her room saying she couldn't sleep because she was too excited for her birthday. We didn't disappoint! Pepto pink EVERYWHERE!

Friends came over to play in the dirt, collect rollie pollies (we've got a whole community), eat, and decorate royal crowns.

...And to destroy the pinata. I caved and bought one this year after last year's bomb shelter of a pinata I made last year. 

 She blew out the candles, opened her gifts, and devoured cake!

Oh, and had a little tea sesh with Uncle Jello. Of course.

What a wonderful day to turn four.




4 comments:

Mel said...

man, you never disappoint with your parties. amazing!

Daniel and Chelsea said...

Looks like an awesome party! Happy (belated) Birthday to your little princess. Daniel and I were saying tonight how much we miss you guys.

Sonnie Humpherys said...

This is the cutest thing I've ever seen. Where did you get your food labels? Did you make them? We are doing a similar theme for Cora's birthday next month.

Unknown said...

Your party is AMAZING! Please say you designed those princesses and please say you'll sell them to me so I ca n print them up and be my niece's hero.
Also, my son loves frozen, ariel (oh thank heavens he only watches that at not my house since we don't own it), tangled, a book of disney princesses, and painting his nails. So no worries there. On the up side, he also loves cars and toy story so we're striking a bit of a balance....