Hooray! We finally booked our flight to Hawaii! We figured that I will be done in a few weeks AND Michael is going to be going back to school for the next 3-4 years AND we're going to be poor then, SOOO why not take one of our last big vacations while we can. I am very excited to say the least--I am doing this instead of doing my homework! Although it'll be my third trip to Hawaii, I haven't been there for over 10 years; and the last time we went, I had to sleep on pool floatie with the worst sunburn. Ouch. This time will be much better I am sure.
In preparation (haha) I bought a new bathing suit! I haven't bought a bathing suit in the last couple years! Just been using my suits from diving it high school. Buying a new one was definitely over due! And can I just say that it is getting way to hard to find a decent looking modest swim suit.

1 comment:
yeah for new swimsuits! I love it! Where'd you get it from? I got mine off of shade clothing. I love the skirt, it's super cute.
Post a Comment