Monday, June 16, 2008

Bachelor's in Procrastination

I have completed my last day ever for my undergrad at BYU! All I have left is finals (dun dun dun...), which I am really not looking forward to. After thursday, I will be officially done. If college has taught me anything, it is that I am really good at waiting until the last minute to do something. For example, right now I am needlessly updating you all when I really need to be reading. It's gotten worse since Michael finished--we used to sit at our computers and stress out over exams, but now he just has so much time to do nothing! (Not really nothing...but after school I still have to do more work!) I am jealous. Come Thursday night...=)

Michael and I just moved this past weekend. I don't know why we keep doing this to ourselves, but we have this habit of packing everything into boxes and moving all in one day. We started Saturday morning at 9am and unloaded the last box from the trailor at midnight. The day will come when we just have too much crap to do this. Plus, my arms felt like bricks yesterday--they were so sore! Our apartment is full of boxes and I am connected to someone else's internet since ours won't be up until next week. Don't tell. We are still in Provo, just a few blocks south of campus. Too bad I only have to go to campus a few more times now that we are within walking distance!

Well, I better get studying so I don't fail my last finals!

2 comments:

Gayle said...

Good luck with your finals and with unpacking! It's been a long time since I've had to take a final, but I can certainly relate to the moving mess right now. I'm betting it will be a great carefree weekend for you!

Little Megs said...

Oh Julie, I feel your pain! I've always had amazing procrastination skills, but my last semester at BYU I was even more ridiculous! So wait, how long are you going to be in Provo?