AGH! It's freezing here! So muggy and wet outside that it's hard to believe that it's June. It has been raining on and off for the past 2 days. Just when I was looking forward to summer too.
Plans have changed, and it looks like we'll be in Provo for the summer (yay!). Michael got a job with a guy (Gary) that owns the waterpark 7 peaks, the mini golf place Trafalga, some apartments, and other odd companies doing maintainence and odd and end stuff. Gary wants him to stay, we negotiated and worked out some stuff, so we are staying! I might be getting a job with 7 Peaks as their head graphic designer, but we'll see if I actually get hired. I really want the job, because it would be awesome experience and I am excited to work for a real business instead of doing just random "commissions". I have always done whatever I have wanted; a structured job would give me practice in designing for certain audiences.
Nonetheless, I will be done with school in 2 weeks and our vacation is in 20 days! Woohoo! I am overdue for a sunburn and spending a week with absolutely nothing to do.
No comments:
Post a Comment