Michael and I went mountain biking up Sundance! It was so much fun. You ride the ski lift up and it's all down hill from there! It was really nice riding up the lift during the summer. It was nice and warm, a bit of a change from struggling to keep your tips up and not dropping your poles.
3 comments:
Oh, it's so beautiful! I miss the mountains. Looks like you had a great time (except for the knee ouch).
that looks so fun!! when we come back if u guys are still there we all should do something like that!! ohio is tons of fun and close to jords mission so for the weekends we like to go up there and visit. hows married life any babies soon? im sad ur leaving ut!
Julie! (and Mike!) I found your blog and it makes me so happy! I actually just started one too:
http://meghmath.blogspot.com
ok, don't be mad at me 1)because I'm such a jerk and COMPLETELY forgot about Korean night! and 2)because I'm an even bigger jerk and didn't call when I realized I had missed it. :( Ugh.
Post a Comment