I saw this on someone else's blog, so I copied it
A = ADVOCATE FOR: eating lots of chocolate whenever you feel like it
B = BEST FEATURE: um I like my ears?
C = COULDN'T DO WITHOUT: back massages and nice socks
D = DREAMS AND DESIRES: have kids and get over my fear of how that thing comes OUT, own my own business (however small or big), climb Mt. Fuji, and have someone name their kid after me
E = ESSENTIAL ITEM: cranberry-raspberry juice
F= FAVORITE PAST TIME: making stuff, whether it be food, crafts, or art
G = GOOD AT: cooking and organizing
H = HAVE NEVER TRIED: streaking or skinny dipping
I = IF I HAD A MILLION DOLLARS: I would totally buy some llamas and sheep
J = JUNKIE FOR: food and books that I never end up reading
K = KINDRED SPIRIT: what? oh, probably Michael. We're both tied blue-whites (Color Code personality test). I would say that's pretty rare.
L = LITTLE KNOWN FACT: I like the smell of bell peppers, but I don't like the taste of them.
M = MEMORABLE MOMENT: When we missed our own wedding luncheon because we decided to check into our hotel early (upon request of my parents so we wouldn't have to wait in line late that night after our reception) and there was tons of traffic on our way back. Everyone thought...you probably know what everyone thought...anyway. And for the record, nothing happened.
N = NEVER AGAIN WILL I: check into my hotel early on my wedding day
O = OCCASIONAL INDULGENCE: Buying new shoes while Michael is out of town
Q = QUOTE: "O be wise, what can I say more?"
R = REASON TO SMILE: when you've been caught...looking innocent goes a long way
S = SORRY ABOUT: buying new shoes while you where out of town
T = TAG SOME FRIENDS: that's dumb
U = UNINTERESTED IN: extreme fighting, doing the dishes, and fake nails
V = VERY SCARED OF: going to the bathroom in the woods...at night...alone
W = WORST HABIT: having the best intentions of doing something and forgetting
X = X MARKS MY IDEAL VACATION SPOT: somewhere I haven't been and especially somewhere where there's not a lot of people (I like camping...)
Y = YESTERYEAR DECADE OF CHOICE: 40's, they had cute shoes
Z = ZODIAC SIGN: Leo
3 comments:
your quote.. i just read that tonight in my scriptures! what a coincidence!
We are practically twins! I'm tied blue/white, too ANDDDD I'm a Leo. I KNEW I liked you!
Awesome, I'm copying it!
Post a Comment