RALPH!
Michael sold his silver Jetta before we moved up here to Wyoming so we could buy and fix up Carolyn (Michael's sis) & Gerry's blue Jetta. Since, the blue Jetta is practically fixed (it runs, but not completely smooth) I decided we should give it a name. It's just too much to say "the blue Jetta". Here's the conversation we had...
Me- How about Ralph?
Michael-Ralph?!? That's a wussy name.
Me- Nah ah!
Michael- It needs something more manly...
Me- Okay, my car will be named Ralph. =)
Michael- (Laughs at my stupidity and the fact that I am so attached to the name Ralph) I had a bus driver once named Ralph
Me- Then you know how good of a name it is.
Deanne chimes in- But that's a boy name
Me- Yeah...
Deanne- Isn't it a girl?
I don't know when cars began to be boys and girls, but then again I've never checked under the hood that far. Anyway, my car will no longer be an '01 Corolla. It's Ralph. Maybe Ralph and I will go for a ride later on....
3 comments:
haha, that came off kinda dirty julie! (:
haha-snort. I didn't mean it to...=) but that's funny...
Long live Ralph. I love it!
Post a Comment