I am doing this post early since Michael just informed me that he really does want to make the trip to Wyoming for Thanksgiving after all...tonight....starting at 1 am. Practically his entire family is going to be in town--which is A LOT of people.Turkey Day Thanks. Portland and the ghetto that we live in has made me truly grateful for the lifestyle that the gospel creates. We know where we come from and we know where we are going. I worked with a girl that was 18, had a 2 year old and was pregnant again and not by the same father as her 2 year old. I can't imagine what her life must be like. I don't know what I would do without the temple, scriptures, the priesthood, and knowing how to pray. I am thankful for Joseph Smith and the courage he had to restore Christ's Church, and I am thankful for our modern day prophet and the words of love, peace, and warning he gives.
Although it's not the easiest calling, I love teaching the 6 year olds, because they often teach me so much. I am thankful for their innocence and honesty.
I am thankful for my family--the memories we've created, the fights we've had, and the advice they give. I am thankful for Michael. He may not be perfect, but neither am I. I can't imagine life without him.
My list could go on forever, on down to being thankful for cheesecake--honestly, who doesn't like cheesecake? But I hope you all have an awesome Thanksgiving with family/friends. BYE!
1 comment:
Happy Turkey Day to you too!!! Have a good time in WY! We miss you guys!
Post a Comment