Thursday, February 19, 2009

I like to...

Again, a facebook thing. In all honesty I would probably never do any of these "tag" things, but I have nothing better to do than to waste away minutes of my short life completing these.

a. Go to Google
b. Type your name and the words "likes to" all in quotation marks. (e.g. "Stephen likes to")
c. Report back on the first ten things that come up for your name.

one. Julie likes to garden in the summer and spend lazy days at the beach. Very True.
two.
Julie likes to holiday beside the seaside. Very True.
three.
Julie likes to paint on Khadi paper, which is a kind of cotton rag made in India. Very True if I knew what Khadi paper was.
four.
Julie likes to dabble in Flash video and produce web-based movies that feature her two English bulldogs, Daisy and Laverne. I've always wanted to learn flash. On the other hand, I have never wanted bulldogs.
five. Julie likes to visit the South Coast for its beauty and relaxed lifestyle. Mmmm...or not.
six. Julie likes to schedule every free moment of her time (and frequently mine). I used to;back in college I had a schedule of every hour of every day filled with my various activities, so that I could assure I would get everything done--from laundry, to studying, to watching TV. But now that every moment of my life is free time...not so much.
seven. what Julie likes to do might surprise you. "I'm a huge sports fan. I watch everything from boxing to NASCAR." Heck no!
eight. Julie likes to play by herself rather than with other children. Haahaha. In 10th grade we could take tests in groups. I asked if I could be my own group.
nine. Julie likes to play Beethoven, Mozart, and other classical compositions, as well as popular movie and show tunes. Yeah....suuuuuure.
ten. Julie likes to describe her true work as noticing the little things that many overlook. Why, Thank you.

3 comments:

Gayle said...

What a fun little exercise! I might just have to try it, except my name can also be a boy's name as well as a last name, so that might be interesting... Something fun to do when you don't feel like doing what you really should be doing. Hope you're not getting too bored!

TigeN said...

Doing this exercise was like walking up to one of those little souvenir keychain license plate displays where you can find your name... sadly, I never found 'Tige', but I always looked (sniff).

I got a bunch of links for Tiger Woods. So apparently, I really like golf and get paid a ridiculous amount of money just to wear logos. Sweet.

Ashley said...

Im glad you are wasting time and do things like this. it gives me something to read when i am wasting my own time when i should be cleaning the house or going to bed while my boys are both sleeping!