Monday, February 16, 2009

Multnomah Fallsness

Hooray for a day off! We got free breakfast at IKEA (and grr on them for not having the chairs we wanted in stock!), then off to the Columbia Gorge with Daniel and Chelsea. These are the adventures of the day....

First Stop, Wahkeena Falls. Is that really how you spell it? I don't know.
The only pose that Michael knows....

Second stop...Multnomah Falls.

This one's for Chelsea...

Chelsea and Daniel... you can't really tell, but they are the ones with their hands up.



I tried to keep Benson awake so he could get a good nap in at home...I kept taking video of him and showing it to him, but alas, a boy has got to sleep.

5 comments:

Francesca said...

I love the silly poses you and Michael did with the waterfall in the background.

Daniel and Chelsea said...

That was awesome! I loved the video of Benson. Thanks for coming with us!!

Teresa said...

multnomah falls is so pretty. So do you guys love portland?

Marianne said...

How beautiful. And, as always, your blog is so fun to read! I loved your 25 random things. Oregon looks awesome.

Jamie said...

Wow that's beautiful! Jealous!