A couple weeks ago our ward had a pinewood derby activity...for everyone! I love this idea. I did it as a youth, loved it, and got to use my car again for this one! I knew I kept my car for some reason.
I bought a car for Michael to do, because this is right up his alley. However, I never imagined how much time it would take!--especially when you don't have any power tools. He would work on his car over studying. He kept talking to me about the center of gravity, weighting, friction, and all these coefficients of whatnots that I just let him free and nodded like I knew what he was talking about.
You can definitely look at our cars and see how big of a difference there is in our personalities.
Who do you think won?
Mine wasn't that fast, but he was AWESOME! It totally placed second to last! haha.
Yeah, and Michael definitely came in FIRST! Yay! All that time he spent payed off! The trial run was a little worrying when his car was dead last--I think it got caught on the track or something. But after that, first every time. Good job cwapface! What a smart boy.
3 comments:
Ya gotta love Pinewood Derbys, and Michaels car is pretty hi tech! Of course yours, which I have seen in action before!, is very appealing!
That is so cool that you had a ward Pinewood Derby! And I"m not surprised at all at the outcome -- I've seen that Humpherys brain in action when it comes to Pinewood Derbys!
I have to say I am very impressed with your cars,good work!
Post a Comment