Thursday, May 21, 2009

Sweet Sweet Victory

YES!!!



p.s. I still heart Norman Gentle. Brilliant Finale. My life is now complete.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

BOOOO!! I wanted Adam Lambert to win! I know he screamed a lot and is sexually confused, but he was a great performer. Remember when he strutted down the stairs that one time in a white tux? Hahaha rock on Adam!

Julie said...

eww double BOOO!!....Adam belongs in the 80's...KISS fit him well.

Plus, Kris is hot...period.

Brandon and Bethany said...

Isn't there an age requirement. This guy could pull off 12

Jamie said...

I'm so glad Kris won! He's someone I'd actually listen to...I'm not too big on the 80's butt rocker, um I mean Adam.

Teresa said...

Yea!!!! I actually voted for the first time on American Idol for Kris. (okay I actually voted a bunch of times for Kris Tuesday night)

Ashley said...

I am so glad someone else agrees! I LOVED kris! i am so sick of people saying "kris won only because adam is gay" or "conservatives vs liberals" BLAH BLAH! maybe Kris won because people like him more!!! OKay haha i finally got that off my chest :)