Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Books, books, and more books

AH! I am done!

A fellow etsian contacted me to send some stuff out for this craft show thing in California. First 50 guests get goodie bags--so to contribute I made mini accordion books to help promote my store. I didn't think it was going to take so long to make 50 of them, but...it did. And now I AM DONE!

Aww they're so cute all together!



All packed up and ready to go! Goodbye my little books!

3 comments:

Gayle said...

Wow - that's an impressive pile!

Daniel and Chelsea said...

You have been a busy girl! The books look great! By the way thanks for letting me know I am just big and not any bigger. My parents beg to differ though! See you soon!

PS my sister isn't staying at our place. thanks for looking after our place for us!

Unknown said...

Those are SO cute! They must have taken a long time to finish.

I found you on Facebook. I was friends with Mike at the Glenwood years ago and through one of our mutual friends I noticed you have an Etsy shop (so do I) so I thought I'd check it out. I think I've actually met you in passing two or three years ago. Not sure if I just remember you from your wedding invite, though...sorry!

Anyway, your books are GORGEOUS! It's always fun to find people on Etsy that I know or know someone that they know. :)